Senior Technical Artist AAA Games NE UK Ref 1697
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the North-East of England who is looking for a Senior Technical Artist to join their team and work on their exciting projects.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively identifying and providing solutions potential issues
- Increasing quality and efficiency through new technique implementation
- Ensuring content will run smoothly across multiple platforms
- Working with both the Art and Code team
- Tools testing
Who you are
- 5+ years in the games industry
- 2+ released titles (AAA a bonus)
- Unreal Engine 4 production level shader and optimisation experience
- Blueprints and implementation
- Substance Painter/Designer, Zbrush...
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- 3DS Max experience in a Technical Artist role
- Maxscript programming and other programming languages
- Data management
- Leadership skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers holiday and flexi-time benefits, a relaxed a positive team environment, social staff events and an excellent remuneration package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1697.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.