Senior Character Artist AAA Games NE UK Ref 1692
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the North-East of England who is looking for a Senior Character Artist to join their team and work on their exciting new projects. You will be given the opportunity to help lay out the standard for the project model creation.
What will you be doing?
- Following studio guidleines when transferring high-poly models to low-poly
- Efficient mesh creation
- Producing assets using the baking pipeline
- Creating top quality textures
- Documentation for character production techniques and pipelines
- Working alongside the Concept Art team, as well as Riggers and Animators
- Supervising junior member of the team
Who you are
- Previous experience as a Character Artist in the video games or feature film industry
- Able to use traditional 3D and sculpting packages to create high polygon models
- Demonstrate a range of art styles
- 3D packages e.g. Max, Maya...
- 2D programs e.g. Photoshop...
- Substance Painter
- Shader skills
- Mesh creation showing excellent structure as well as being suitable for animation
- Appreciation of anatomy
- Experience with game engines e.g. UE4...
- Hard surface modelling
- Technical art
- Engine shaders and material creations
- Scripting experience
- Production of high resolution marketing materials
- Concept art
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers holiday and flexi-time benefits, a relaxed a positive team environment, social staff events and an excellent remuneration package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1692.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.