Technical Artist Online Games China Ref 1674
We are working with a fantastic online multiplayer studio based in Shanghai who is looking for multiple Technical Artists to join their team and work on their MMO RPG, which is looking to be a hit within the Western market.
What will you be doing?
- Researching game engine tools
- Technical art related problem solving
- Art workflow optimisation
- Engine tool development
- Pipeline of art resource development optimisation
Who you are
- 1+ years in Technical Art or 3D Graphics
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science/Art or another relevant area
- 3D Engines e.g. Unreal, Unity3D
- 3D art production tools e.g. DirectX3D, OpenGL, Render Pipeline, Shader...
- Game art resource pipelines
- PBR processes
- Graphics algorithms and programming languages e.g. C++, Python...a bonus
This studio offers great opportunities to advance your career, brilliant relocation package, very competitive salaries, and the chance to work in a high-tech state of the art studio.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1674.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.