Senior UI Artist AAA Games South UK (9 Month FTC) Ref 1641
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Senior UI Artist to join their team and work on their world-famous pillar titles for the next generation on consoles. This position is for a 9 month fixed-term contract.
What will you be doing?
- Determining UI features and functionality
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists, designers and programmers
- Visual concept and functional prototype creation
- Implementing and building assets, adhering to the visual art style of the project
- Polishing features using feedback from users
Who you are
- 5+ years in UI design for the games industry
- UI and Usability principals
- Graphic design skills e.g. layout, typography, colour theory, iconography...
- Motion graphic skills
- Appreciation of interaction and design trends
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- UI authoring tools
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, an excellent pension and annual bonus scheme, 25 days of paid holiday and great relocation support.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1641.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.