Lead Character Artist Critically Acclaimed Studio AAA Sweden Ref 1635
We are working with a major PC games studio based in Sweden making world famous RTS fantasy titles who is looking for a Lead Character Artist to join their team and work on their pillar titles.
What will you be doing?
- Textured creatures and characters
- Character art pipeline and techniques development
- Participating in recruitment of new team members
- Outsource element feedback
Who you are
- 5+ years as a Character Artist
- Previous experience in team management and leading
- Appreciation of visual weight, human and creature proportions, costume design and silhouette form
- Animation-friendly meshes
- Texture creation for a PBR pipeline
- PhotoShop and Substance Painter/Designer
- Zbrush and Marvelous Designer
- Problem solving skills
- Salary DOE + Release Bonus
- Results oriented work environment
- Flexible work hours
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1635.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.