Lead Technical Animator AAA Games South UK Ref 1600
We are working with a leading AAA game studio based in the South of England who is looking for a Lead Technical Animator to join their team and work on their new pillar title for next-gen platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Creating roadmaps throughout the project development
- Managing the backlogs, bugs and risks
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of Animators, Cinematic Directors, Tech Artists, Character Artists and Environment Artists
- Building internal asset packs and documentation
- Feedback and quality control
- Recruitment for new team members
- Regular informal reviews for the Tech team
- Mentoring junior team members
Who you are
- Professional AAA game experience
- Previous experience leading large teams
- Motion Builder
- Game character and non-character rigging
- Designing and tooling rigging and animation pipelines
- MS Office including Excel
- Tracking tools e.g. Jira, Shotgun...
- 3DS Max and Maya a bonus
- Net, MaxPlus, PyMax (2017)...a bonus
- C++ a bonus
- Mel, PyMel...a bonus
- KL, Canvas, Kraken...a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the UK's leading game studios. This studio offers medical and dental care, an excellent pension and annual bonus scheme, 25 days of paid holiday and great relocation support.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1600.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.