Lead 3D Artist w Unity Mobile Game Studio Midlands UK Ref 1461
We are working with a leading game studio based in the midlands, UK who is looking for a Lead Unity 3D artist to join their brand new mobile studio and work on their exciting forthcoming games.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the art team and mentoring the junior members
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of product owners, directors, designers and programmers
- Building visual benchmark assets
- Managing milestone planning and communicating feedback on a daily basis
- Providing improvements to the game's visual style and contents by building and discussing the visual material
- Ensuring consistency within the art team through game asset documentation
Who you are
- 2+ released titles as a Senior/Lead Artist
- A varied portfolio demonstrating both causal mobile assets and high end renders
- Mobile-focused low-polygon model and texture creation
- 3D packages e.g. Maya, 3DsMax, Modo...
- Animation, rigging and skinning
- Lighting, surfaces, shaders and visual effects
- Experience with Unity game engine for mobile
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Unreal UE4 engine a bonus
This studio offers a competitive salary, holiday and flexi-time benefits and great social staff events.
Please e-mail your CV and 3D art portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 1461.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.