3D Artist - F2P - Copenhagen Ref 1454
Our client is A Free to Play studio based in the lively, cosmopolitan city of Copenhagen.
The studio is looking to hire a 3D Artist to join the team, do you want to expand your career in a challenging, exciting studio?
In this role
- Work on high quality environment and character art, creating a unique experience for the players
- Create your own 2D and 3D concepts
- Work on projects through the full production cycle
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team, learning from feedback and creating your own ideas to improve the game
Who you are
- Experience creating high quality and stylised work through Zbrush
- Understand how to work with texture, shade, light and colour concepts
- Fluent English skills
- 1+ years’ experience in the games industry
- Worked on animation or 2D illustration
- Previous experience working with Maya, Unity or creating VFX
- Shipped titles
- The possibility to work on a game currently under NDA
- Live and work in the scenic, lively capital city
Please send your CV as a word document referencing to email@example.com to apply quoting reference 1454 !
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.