UI Artist Games South of England Ref 1000
An exciting new games studio in Guildford is looking for a UI artist with a bold, flamboyant and cartoonish style to work on a variety of multiplatform games.
Typically, you'll be working within one of our studio teams to lead the UI design and UX from the start to the end of a project. As part of the core team crafting games with us, you will need to be able to:
- Design original and beautiful user-interfaces
- Illustrate UI components such as icons and assets
- Lead the UI design and UX from the start to the end of a project
- Champion UX, mapping our player journey and information flow
- Ensure players have the information they need at precisely the right time
- Contribute to concepts and pitches
- Troubleshoot live products and designs
- Work with technical delivery teams to solve technical and logistical issues with UI
- 2+ years commercial experience in the games industry, working on UI
- Advanced skills in design software such as Photoshop & Illustrator
- A strong portfolio of User Interface and Application designs (ideally for mobile or console games)
- A passion for excellence in interface design and usability
- In-depth knowledge of UI and UX principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality
- Experience with Unity is (not essential but highly desirable)
In addition to those fundamentals, we’d also like to see the following where possible:
To be considered, please submit CV's to email@example.com citing Ref. 1000 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27