Vegetation Artist – AAA Studio - The Netherlands Ref 1442
Our award-winning AAA client based in The Netherlands islooking for an Vegetation Artist for a new role that has opened in this nextgeneration studio.
In this role
· Workalongside a team creating vegetation assets that will be used within the game
· Optimisethe content of the game and the performance requirements
· Fix avariety of bugs to improve gameplay and the quality of the game design
· Collaboratewith the development team, working on the design and narrative requirements forthe game project
· Planand analyse for the creation of assets by collecting references for the differentareas of design
Who you are
· Previousexperience working on at least two full development cycle for a game project
· Experienceusing Maya, Zbrush or Photoshop and industry standard game editors
· Gamemodelling skills, clean and dynamic model designs that can be produced to meetdeadlines
· Understandingof nature and the outdoor environment that is reflected in your artwork
· Knowledgeof shader coding or creation would be a plus
· Able towork in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team
· Youhave an impressive nature and vegetation portfolio that shows your artisticdesign skills, understand how to work with colour, light and composition withinthe design
· Sociable,regular events
· Commutingand Relocation allowances
· Discountsand bonuses
Please send your CV as a word document referencing to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply quoting reference 1442!
We are an equal opportunities recruitmentagency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.