Senior Technical Animator - Leading Mobile Studio - London Ref 1016
World leading mobile studio - London - Senior Tech Artist
World leading mobile studio, focused on building and operating live games are looking for a skilled technical artist with AAA experience and an exceptional portfolio.
- Support the art team to help achieve the desired art target in-game while also maintaining high technical standards and game performance.
- Build art tools and automation processes to improve efficiency of the studio’s art pipeline
- Propose, articulate and coordinate solutions working in cross-discipline teams
- Strong communication across disciplines as well as good organisation and time management.
- Performing asset benchmarking and profiling tests and game optimisation
- Assist in defining and documenting art budgets, standards and guidelines
- Assisting with a mix of asset rigging, shader programming, animation and in-game lighting
- Participate in R&D of new techniques and incorporate into the art / production pipeline
- At least 2 years of experience within the AAA games industry, with at least 1 shipped title
- An excellent portfolio
- 3D and 2D art skills
- Knowledge of art pipelines and process automation plus familiarity with industry standard art software packages e.g. Photoshop and Maya
- Experience creating procedural and parametric animations
- Strong Unity experience
- Experience scripting in Python and C# (Unity Editor Scripting)
- A passion for playing and making games
If you think you could join us please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 1016We are an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.