UX Designer - France Ref 1410
Our client, an award-winning studio based in France is looking for a UX Designer to join their successful team and to work on the next generation of games. Are you looking to advance your career and work in a world leading studio?
In this role You will:
- Work alongside the Design team on a game that is currently in development and be responsible for the user experience design
- Collaborating with a UI designer on Interface and interactions
- Assess daily and weekly workflows and milestones
- Adobe tools or similar software to produce design ideas and blueprints
- Ensure ease of use and accessibility in the user’s experience, concentrating on control and flow
- Be proactive to ensure the project remains on schedule
- Great communicator with excellent English, French language skills is a bonus
- Team player
- Cognitive psychology and autonomy and decision-making process essential for the role
- Incentive policies
- Free Health Insurance
- Transport subsidy of 50% for public transport users
- Profit and bonus schemes
- Relocation assistance
Who you are
Please send your CV as a word document referencing to email@example.com to apply quoting reference 1410 !
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.