Senior VFX Artist - World leading VR Studio - Amsterdam Ref 1038
One of the world's largest VR and AR developers, based in the heart of Amsterdam is looking for an all round VFX Artist to create amazing real-time visual effects, using both existing and innovative techniques. The ideal candidate is a one-man VFX army, able to do all aspects of the art (shader effects, animations, particle systems, precomputed simulations etc). Join a talented team in one of the worlds most exciting cities.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- A natural artistic talent for timing and animation;
- Strong technical insight; from content creation to getting it to run in a game;
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 shaders, blueprint, particle systems, etc.;
- Modeling and texturing abilities;
- Strong knowledge of pixel and vertex shaders;
- Experience with Houdini essential
- Substance Painter & Designer experience
- Knowledge of MEL and Python
- Programming skills in C++ and/or C#
- Understanding of CGFX and/or HLSL shader languages.
- You have a passion for creating real-time rendered visual effects and are constantly looking to improve existing techniques;
- You have an interest in both technical systems and aesthetics, and how they influence each other;
- Your background is in games or related fields, with several years of experience.
ITS A BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
This company offers good benefits and a healthy work/life balance.If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV, (ideally in Word format) plus portfolio/show reel to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 1038