Art Manager - Yorkshire Ref 1417
Our client, a leading cross-platform, AAA game studio based in Yorkshire is looking to hire for a new Art Producer, are you looking to advance your career mentoring a team in a world-famous game studio? You will be a rounded manager, able to apply the correct balance to process and the development of staff to improve their wellbeing and performance.
What will you be doing
- Responsible for the scheduling of Art and Animation
- Managing the production of Art and Animation for a AAA title
- Overseeing the structure and development of the team
- Communicate with the team leads to develop art planning processes
- Work closely with the director on issues regarding Art and Animation
- Advising on the 'make or buy' production decisions for Character and Environment Art
- Art Lead experience, worked on the project development through the complete life cycle
- Able to lead and organise a team to work effectively on the projects
- Skilled in scheduling, outsourcing and budgeting
- Knowledge of the art processes and engine technology
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Holiday and flexi-time benefits
- Relaxed and positive team environment
- Social staff events
- Working for a well-known studio on a variety of projects
- Excellent renumeration package
Who you are
Please send your CV and portfolio link to email@example.com quoting reference 1417.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency. We value diversity and don’t discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.