2D Artist Cross Platform Studio SE England Ref 1012
We are multiplatform studio looking for a 2d artist to work on our latest games. You will collaborate daily with other artists and developers and be responsible for crafting a wide variety of digital artwork, ranging from environment and character art, logos and UI elements from concept to final implementation. This is an excellent position for an experienced 2D Artist in the games industry. A part of the skillset needed is texturing.
Who you are
- All round perfection in design and digital illustration.
- Digital painting
- An ability to generate quick concepts and realize ideas.
- Have a very creative and imaginative mind-set
- Eye for composition and colour.
- Possess a beautiful and up to date 2D art portfolio.
- Examples of self-initiated projects.
- An understanding of multi-platform development.
- Ability to follow existing styles and brand guidelines.
- Adobe creative cloud
- Substance Painter and Designer
- Games UI experience a plus
- Strong drawing skills
- 2+ years games industry experience after education
What we offer? Want to work on a pillar title and make your mark in the games industry and receive mentoring and training from top artists? Sounds like your dream job? Then please apply to email@example.com quoting reference 1012 including a link to your 2d art portfolio with examples of texturing.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate! We are GDPR compliant.