Marketing / Visual Artist - Mobile Studio - Spain Ref 919
VISUAL DESIGNER – AAA MOBILE STUDIO - BARCELONA
Our client is one of the most recognised developers in Spain. With a powerful foothold in the Freemium Mobile market, they are now looking to add a creative and skilled visual artist to their Spanish studio's talent.
You will be dealing directly with the marketing department, autonomously managing your delivery times. As a key player in the creative process, contributing with ideas in brainstorming sessions, you will provide all the graphic elements needed for marketing campaigns.
- Taking part in the creative processes to create amazing marketing campaigns (benchmark, brainstorming, storyboard and animatic.)
- Creating assets for UA campaigns and fan sites, collaborating with the Marketing Video Artist.
- Managing expectations and ensuring timely delivery of all animated assets for all marketing campaigns.
- Creating and aligning your own road maps with the Marketing team's.
- Collaborate with the outsourcing department to provide higher volumes of creation when needed
- Keep up to date with the new trends and best practices in User Acquisition.
- At least 2 years of experience in the video game or advertising industry.
- Strong and multidisciplinary art skillset
- Expert working with Adobe Creative Suite ( Photoshop)
- Passionate about narrative and visual communication.
- Proactive, self-driven yet a good team player with a positive attitude!
- A problem solver with a great eye for detail
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in marketing for mobile games.
- Knowledge of best practices in digital and traditional advertising.
- Interest in data and analytics
- Experience in Unity and 3D softwares (3D Max, Maya or C4D) is a plus.
To be considered, please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to email@example.com citing Ref 919 today. We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency who value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27