Senior Environment Artists - Midlands UK Ref 1401
Our client is a AAA studio, well-known for delivering high standards of polish with all the titles they release. With an ambitious new project and future expansion on the horizon, they are now seeking a Senior Environment Artist to join their Midlands UK studio's talent to work on their latest RPG title and their racing titles.
What will I do?
- Create superb 3D high-quality assets according to the brief given by the art director
- Rapidly learn new concepts and tools
- R&D of techniques and improvements in production pipelines
- Mentoring and training juniors
- Ensure best practice and share with others
- Research latest games industry production techniques and software
- 5+ years relevant games industry experience, with at least one AAA console title under your belt as environment artist
- Strong portfolio with realistic 3D assets, detailed modelled environments and foliage
- Understanding of anatomy including a broad range of traditional skills
- Be both a manager and hands-on artist
Who are you?
We offer a great work-life balance, excellent bonus scheme and some of the best salaries in the industry.
Sounds like your dream job?
To be considered, please submit CV’s in .doc or .docx format with portfolio links to email@example.com quoting reference 1401 today.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency. Please refer to our new and updated GDPR Privacy Statement at http://www.big-planet.biz/news.php?d=27