Houdini Technical Artist - London AAA Ref 1128
Are you a Houdini expert interested in working for a prestigious AAA games studio? This studio based in London is looking for a talented Houdini Technical Artist to join their team and work on their pillar titles for the next generation platforms.
What will you be doing?
- Building procedural tools for creating assets, as well as maintaining existing tools
- Supporting the Art and Tech teams
- Solving key production and pipeline issues
- Documenting Technical Art features and tools
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists and engineers
- Profile scenes and addressing any potential issues
- VEX and Python
- SOP based tools
- Houdini Engine
- Unreal Engine
- 3D Maths functions for real-time graphics e.g. vectors
- 1+ 3D DCC tools e.g. 3dsmax
- 1+ texture creation tools e.g. Photoshop
- Blueprint Solutions and DOP based simulations
- Pixel and Vertex Shaders
- Profiling and optimisation techniques
- Shipped console titles as a Technical Artist
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving
Who you are
This company offers a great pension and annual bonus scheme, as well as healthcare and holiday rewards.
- Please email me your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 1128.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.