Senior UI Artist - Central Amsterdam - Leading VR Studio Ref 1037
One of the world's largest VR and AR developers, based in the heart of Amsterdam is looking for a talented Senior UI Artist is responsible for the aesthetics of the UI in our VR games. Working closely together with Game Designers, he/she also plays a vital role in the UX design they will guide the gamer with beautiful and clear visuals.WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Define the UI visual style by creating a style guide document;
- Contribute to UX design process by making mock-ups, wireframes etc.;
- Create and animate 2D and 3D UI assets and implement these in the game engine;
- Safeguard an optimal end user experience.
- 3+ years as a UI/UX artist in games
- Expert knowledge of UI visual tools like priority, weight, form, color etc.;
- Experience in 2D / 3D content creation for UIs (Photoshop and Maya is ideal);
- Experience with implementing UI content in Unity, UE4;
- Great understanding of the UI/UX field and virtual reality.
- 3D modeling and/or animation background;
- Concept art skills;
- Passionate about games with an ability to analyze competitive products for their strengths and weaknesses.
- You are highly communicative;
- You are not afraid of creative clashes;
- You think outside the box;
- You can adapt to different visual styles;
- You are a creative & methodical thinker.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
ITS A BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
WE OFFER: This amazing studio is a leader in its field and offers its workers great benefits and a healthy work-life balance.
If you would like to apply to this role please send your CV, ideally in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job number 1037. Please include your current portfolio and relevant examples of your work in the games industry.