2D Artist with UI Skills Indie Games Yorkshire Ref 1114
This studio is an indie games studio based in Yorkshire and are looking for a 2D Artist with UI skills.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in creating artwork adhering to the specification brief and/or concept artwork
- Apply a consistent art style while adapting when necessary
- Work to any technical constraints
- Adhere your artwork to overall design direction
- Create efficient schedule data with the lead artist
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team alongside artists, designers, programmers, production staff...
- Use software to create all necessary art assets
- Troubleshooting and seeking solutions to art related problems
- Improve the quality of the content, including iterative play testing, reporting problems and addressing any quality shortfalls as requested.
- 2D art and UI design skills
- Unity 5 and Unreal Engine 4 a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Imagination and creativity
- Able to use relevant art software
- Flexible to feedback and change
Who you are
Benefits We are a growing studio and this is an opportunity for you to develop as an artist and be rewarded with some of the best paying salaries in the industry and work on some of the best IPs in games.
Application Please email me your CV as a Word document to email@example.com, quoting reference 1114.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.