3D Environment Artists - Multiple Locations - UK Games Ref 1017
We are working with a AAA, European, independent developer, who are seeking to hire 3D Environment Artists for their Home Counties and the NW. Please see below for an outline of the role.
- Create artwork to the highest visual quality whilst working efficiently to time and memory budgets
- Work to a functional and aesthetic brief, within technical constraints
- Create models of 3D environments, map predefined textures, create new textures and light environments
- Model and texture both high and low polygon environments, including terrain, buildings and props
- Expert ability with Maya and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of 3ds Max, XNormal, Substance Designer, Substance Painter and Perforce.
If you would like to be considered for this role, or to discuss our current art opportunities, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference no. 1017