3D Character Technical Artist AAA Console Games Germany Ref 1345
We are working with a leading AAA console game studio based in Frankfurt, Germany who are looking for a 3D Character Technical Artist to join their team.
What will you be doing?
- Building art tools and automation processes to improve efficiency of the studio’s art pipeline
- Assisting with a mix of asset rigging, shader programming, animation and in-game lighting
- Participating in R&D of new techniques and incorporate into the art / production pipeline
- Proposing, articulating and coordinating solutions working in cross-discipline teams
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team of artists, designers, and tech
- Broad range of 3D skills, including 3D modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, profiling and optimisation.
- 2-3 years of experience within the AAA games industry, with at least 1 shipped title
- Knowledge of art pipelines and process automation and familiarity with industry standard art software packages such as Photoshop and Maya
- 3DS Max
Who you are
Benefits This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Application Please email your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 1345.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.