Technical Artist – UK Cheshire - Games Ref 1112
Technical Artist - AAA Racing Studio - Cheshire uk
Our client, a leading AAA racing studio, have an amazing, unannounced project in early phases. They need an exceptional Technical Artist to join the team.
- Art and Tech team support
- Problem solving for production issues.
- Recognising inefficiencies and pipeline issues and identifying solutions.
- Development of user friendly tools and scripts.
- Creating and maintaining Technical Art documentation for features and tools for the team.
- Creating and maintaining Shaders in collaboration with the Render Code Team.
- Good Maya knowledge
- Scripting experience in Python, MEL, or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of Pixel and Vertex Shaders.
- Solid understanding of art optimisation techniques.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Continue to investigate new trends and emerging tools and techniques.
We offer a great working environment and believe in promotion from within. We help with international candidates through a phenomenal Visa sponsorhip and relocation package.
We are a equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.
To apply to this position please send your CV and portfolio ideally in Word format to email@example.com quoting job reference number 1112.