Technical 3D Artist – Mobile Games - Shanghai Ref 775
Our client is a leading mobile games studio in Shanghai.
What will you do?
- Implement and maintain art pipeline and tools to improve the work efficiency
- Educate artists in the use of technologies, and help them to hit visual targets
- Create stunning material effects
- Profile and optimize assets, optimize lighting, texture maps, etc
What does the job entail?
- A passion for developing high-quality mobile games
- At minimum 3 years working experience in game development with at least one shipped title
- Strong shading skills;
- Ability to profile assets and environments, recommending optimization targets and techniques.
- Knowledge of modern game engines and rendering techniques.
- Experience with Unity3D or UE4 Engine is a plus;
Excellent communications and team working skills
This is a role for an artist with 3+ years working experience in games.
Competitive salary relative to your experience
Please forward CV’s in .doc or .docx format, showreel and portfolio links to Bonnie Pavlo Recruitment Consultant - firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 775.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.