Lead UI/UX Designer Wanted Online Games China Ref 887
This AAA online RPG games studio based on the Coast of China not far from Hong Kong is looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer.What will you do?
- Complete the game graphic interactive interface design;
- Based on product design and user interface design plan, look deeply into product and users’ characteristics, design and realize the game graphic interactive interface;
- Plan interface resources, optimize working tools, and improve working quality and efficiency.
- Design visual interface style of games;
- Complete the continuous design of all levels according to the established interface prototype standards;
- Complete the design and drawing of interface related signs, icons and pixel;
- Complete the dynamic and animation design;
- Follow up the design realization effect in a product, and ensure the consistency of design quality and realization quality;
- Effectively manage interface resources, optimize the interface editor and other tools.
- Bachelor’s degree of fine arts colleges and other related institutes or above; majors are not limited;
- Have firm basis in fine art, good sense of color-matching and excellent design ability;
- 5+ years’ experiences in game interface design, those with experiences in leading and directing the interface design of famous RPG titles are preferred;
- Have positive working attitude, strong partnership ability and logical analysis ability;
- Have deep interests in game and game industry, proficient in at least one online game play.
Please email CVs in Word to email@example.com quoting reference 887.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.