New Vacancy - VFX Artist - Mobile Studio - Spain Ref 857
Our client is one of the most recognised developers in Spain. With a powerful foothold in the Freemium Mobile market, they are now looking to add an experienced VFX Artist to their Spanish studio's talent.
- Work on a wide range of environmental, weapon and character effects
- Creating, then maintaining the VFX pipeline throughout the project
- Creating, visualising and implementing real-time particle and shader effects, in close collaboration with Design and Art departments
- You have a strong understanding of particle systems (FumeFX / Realflow, ideally Houdini as well), as shown in portfolio
- A strong technical and artistic skillset, with a passion for building expressive real-time effects shaders, experience After Effects or Spine2D highly beneficial
- Experience with C# and other scripting languages
- You have experience with Maya or similar 3D packages and node-based shader building tools (Unreal, Maya hypershade, etc.)
To be considered, please submit a copy of your latest CV in .doc or .docx, complete with portfolio links to email@example.com today.